New publications by insitu World Heritage consulting:
- Kruse, Alexandra & Bernd Paulowitz (2019): The Hollerroute – Landscape Awareness as a driving factore in regional development. TÁJÖKOLÓGIAILAPOK Journal of Landscape Ecology Vol 17, Special Issue 1: 19-31. http://tajokologiailapok.szie.hu/hkiv8.html
- Martina Slámová, Alexandra Kruse et al. (2019): Evaluation of Case Studies in European Agricultural Landscapes - The FEAL Project. TÁJÖKOLÓGIAILAPOK Journal of Landscape Ecology Vol 17, Special Issue 1: 5-17. http://tajokologiailapok.szie.hu/hkiv8.html
- Kruse, Alexandra & Bernd Paulowitz (2019): Holler Colonies and the Altes Land: A Vivid Example of the Importance of European Intangible and Tangible Heritage. In: Carola Hein (ed): Adaptive Strategies for Water Heritage: Past, Present and Future. Springer Open Access. book-flyer
- Špulerová, J., Kruse, A, Branduini, P., Centeri, C., Eiter, S., Ferrario, V., Gaillard, B., Gusmeroli, F., Jurgens, S., Kladnik, D., Renes, H., Roth, M., Sala, G., Sickel, H., Sigura, M., Štefunková, D., Stensgaard, K., Strasser, P., Ivascu, C.M. & K. Öllerer: Past, Present and Future of Hay-making Structures in Europe; Sustainability 2019, 11, 5581; doi:10.3390/su11205581; www.mdpi.com/journal/sustadownload
- Renes, Hans, Csaba Centeri, Alexandra Kruse & Zdeněk Kučera: "The Future of Traditional Landscapes: Discussions and Visions" - Land 2019, 8(6), 98; https://doi.org/10.3390/land8060098 (registering DOI)
- Renes, H., C. Centeri, S. Eiter, B. Gaillard, A. Kruse, Z. Kučera, O. Puschmann, M. Roth, M. Slámová (2019): Water Meadows as European Agricultural Heritage. In: Carola Hein (ed): Adaptive Strategies for Water Heritage: Past, Present and Future. Springer Open Access. book-flyer
- COST RELY Action book published! "Renewable Energy and Landscape Quality" with Case Studies, 30 Country overviews, future reflections and many photos. Jovis publisher, download Book Flyers Jovis Flyer EN or Jovis Flyer DE
- "A tourism toll road in the biggest central European National Park – a paradigm? Or an antagonism? And what about the inhabitants’ expectations? – An Example from the Hohe Tauern National Park. by Alexandra Kruse & Peter Strasser full publication of the 6th Symposium on Research in Protected Areas : https://www.austriaca.at/0xc1aa5576_0x0037b188.pdf
insitu World Heritage consulting was asked to participate together with about 90 international experts in the lately published "U.S. World Heritage Gap Study Report"
by US ICOMOS (2016). The report contains the summary of an online public participation survey on US American Heritage that was conducted in autumn 2015 and will be the basis of the New U.S. Tentative List that will be published by the end of 2016. Have a look on the discussed items and arguments and see Charleston/South-Carolina in several categories.
From the 10th to the 12th of May insitu organised together with L&R Social Research the first workshop in the framework of the START seed funding initiative in Baile Herculane as a direct follow up to the 1st Lead Partners workshop of START on the 6th of May 2015.
insitu participates in the Symposium of the German KMK (Kultusministerkonferenz). The 5Cs and the Global Strategy are a main concern in our work and we advise everybody to take a lookt at the web-site and the upcoming material. (Please be advised, the follwing text is only available in German)